04 Jan Lead Developer .Net
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a mid-sized Federal Government Department that is working across a number of IT modernisation programs, seeking an experienced Senior .Net Developer.
As a Senior .Net Developer you will be joining a high calibre team. Working in an agile environment, you’ll be a key contributor in leading a team of developers to successfully design and deliver on several .NET based projects.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive .NET C# development experience
- Authentication protocols SAML/WS-Fed / OIDC / OAuth
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- WCF and REST Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- ASP. Net Development experience
- Source Control concepts, including Team Foundation Server
- SDLC experience with product based applications
- Proven track record of building and deploying highly scalable software solutions
- Proven technical team leading skills and experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good design experience
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-vendor, multi-platform integrated environment
- A high performance culture.
- Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
- Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
- Career growth and pathways
- Access to top-of-the-line resources
- Location: ACT
- Contract: November 30th 2024 *With Extension Opportunities
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.