22 Dec Dynamics CRM Functional Test Analyst
- 3 Month Contract
- Open to Remote working
- Dynamics 365 CRM
Exciting opportunity for an Application Tester to join a dynamic team! We are currently seeking an experienced individual to perform manual and system testing in domains such as mobile applications and web-based platforms. Be part of a collaborative team that values quality assurance and effective testing methodologies.
- Deliver quality-assured applications by applying a successful test approach and strategy.
- Champion testing disciplines, including system and regression testing, using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Contribute to testing documentation, such as test strategies and plans.
- Define and execute test planning activities, incorporating test approach, risk analysis, security performance considerations, estimation, and resource utilisation.
- Design and execute appropriate test cases aligned with specified business requirements.
- Analyse technical designs and solutions to ensure the test approach is aligned.
- Collaborate with application owners to ensure test environments, appropriate test data, and access are available for ongoing test execution.
- Escalate potential quality issues to the Senior Application Tester and/or relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the appropriate use of manual and mobile apps testing tools, test harnesses, and stubs to facilitate testing requirements.
- Manage all testing activities in a project lifecycle, including defect management, progress reporting, and issue and risk escalation.
- Work with Automation Testers to create and maintain a backlog of test cases to be automated.
- Execute and review outputs of automation tests as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a testing role, ideally working in agile development environments.
- Demonstrable experience in applying testing methodologies in an Agile and Lean context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (or similar) as a sprint and test management tool.
- Experience in testing systems dependent on the team/stakeholder, including Dynamics CRM (CE/Finance & Operations), CMS and marketing systems (Sitecore, Adobe Campaign).
- Experience in testing high volume transactional systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Experience using tools such as SQL and Postman for retrieving test data would be advantageous.
- ISTQB Foundation certification would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced Application Tester with a passion for quality assurance and testing methodologies, apply now by submitting your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience.