20 Dec Project Manager
Up to $150k + super
About the orginization:
A global FinTech company integrating payment gateways working on a global scale with a diverse range of customers.
About the role:
The Project Manager will work cohesively with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters and QA to deliver excellent outcomes for our customers. Establishing and embedding good practice Programme and Project Management activities, the Project Manager will act as a coach to the delivery team, drive improvements to the change culture, provide excellent communication to our customers, and be able to co-ordinate and provide hands on project management execution.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service through trusted relationships and communication
- Improve and embed good practice business analysis and implementation processes and controls across the delivery teams
- Provide coaching and leadership activities to help develop the change culture
- Work cohesively with the Programme delivery teams (including partners & customers) to plan, co-ordinate and execute all programme and project activities
- Engagement with product owners to support business analysis and implementation activities in accordance with ‘programme’ master schedules and to help resolve programme issues and risks
- Engagement with business analysts and where required provide business analysis to ensure adequate capture of business requirements to ease the implementation activities and avoid rework
- Engagement with Scrum masters, technical leads and QA to ensure necessary outputs received for a successful implementation
- Engagement with APAC, EMEA and NA stakeholders and provide an interface into the Adelaide delivery teams for specific projects.
- Manage the implementation of multiple customer solutions under a programme of work
- Deliver implementation artefacts to clients and stakeholders
- Post implementation handover to operations team
- Co-ordinate post implementation reviews and lead continual improvement activity across the delivery teams
- Provide insights into the PP&D reporting
- Knowledge of payments industry, credit card schemes and standards
- Familiarity with software design and development principles
- Experience with project delivery approach in both agile and waterfall
Experience / Qualifications:
- Programme and Project successes
- Lessons learned
- Issues, escalations, and decisions
- Continuous improvement
Education / Certifications:
- Minimum of 7 years related experience, preferably with prior management experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent additional experience.