08 Dec Product Manager
Emanate Technology is working with one of their key clients to fill the role of Product Manager within a major iniciative. Work with a collaborative team, focusing on building a product that benefits the community to a signifacnt extent. Take part in a major 3 year + development working with likeminded indivdulas, with the communities best intrest at heart, working collaboratively towards success.
Role: Product Manager
Secuirty Clearance: Baseline
Length: 12 month contract + 6 month
Seeking an experienced Product Manager who has a strong track record in digital transformations and have demonstrated capability of owning outcomes from Discovery through Alpha and Beta to live delivery of specified service lines. Ownership of outcomes, a razor like focus toward on-time delivery and the ability to work with and build Multi-Disciplinary Teams. The PM will understand the process and our users, both internal and external that they are creating services for. They will be proficient at running projects end-to-end, managing competing priorities and the tactical demands of delivery a digital service in a complex environment. Product managers will work with Senior executives to align their product vision to the program, division, and departments strategic direction.
Lead the product teams to achieve their deliverables.
Set the strategy and vision for the product and team.
Own and prioritise the product backlog and set the goals for each iteration / sprint.
Lead and enhance stakeholder engagement to the wider organisation.
Ensure work is completed to the expected quality.
The successful candidate will have the following experince:
- A track record of delivering technology products in large organisations
- A demonstrated understanding of what makes for a great developer experience for external users
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams that follow agile and user-centred design practices
- Experience working on large Government transformation programs highly regarded
the ideal candidate will have the additonal knowlegde:
- Knowledge, experience of, and relationships with the agriculture technology industry
- Delivery of technology to support regulatory decision-making processes
- Experience delivering to the Australian Government Digital Service Standard
If you have the above listed skills and are ready for your next opportunity please apply directly today.