07 Dec ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a large Private Sector financial institution that is working across a number of IT service modernisation programs, seeking ServiceNow Implementation Specialists.
The ServiceNow Implementation Specialists will be supporting within a multidisciplinary team to successfully design and implement IT functions within the ServiceNow platform. You will be liaising regularly with project teams, business stakeholders and technical resources.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes and build this into the design.
- Being able to transform customer requirements into a high-level (architectural) solution or supporting model.
- Ability to work with new systems.
- A high performance culture
- Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
- Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
- Career growth and pathways
- Access to top-of-the-line resources
- Location: NSW
- Contract length: 6 months contract
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.