06 Dec Business Analyst D365
Have the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most innovative IT services and consulting companies, focused on providing end-to-end transformation services to its clients. They go to market directly and through several key service offerings, including advisory and consulting.
They are looking for multiple driven and motivated Business Analysts to work for the Business to showcase their strong Business Analysis skills to there customers. Candidates who have a passion for innovative technology and driving customer transformation. Must be able to communicate with a variety of different audiences and must have strong presentation skills. The ability to lead technical groups along with handling critical customer issues is important for this role. This role will be tasked with evaluating end-user business requirements, translating them into technical specifications, and developing and implementing the appropriate technical solutions.
• Extensive Business Analysis experience
• Must be an Australian Citizen with a minimum of an active Baseline clearance.
• D365 multidisciplinary teams for a long term transformation project.
• D365 background essential
• Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to effectively recognise and adapt to change.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• Work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• 3 days a week on site.
• Learn and grow under the guidance of a mentor.
• Be self-directed and take ownership of the outcomes.
• Contribute positively to the culture.
• Share your knowledge and help others .
• Engage in training – both self-paced, and face to face.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and to be a part of our growing company – apply here for a confidential discussion.