04 Dec Data Engineers
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a mid-sized Federal Government Department that is working across a number of Integration programs, seeking Data Engineers.
The Data Engineers in the Integration Team are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data integration solutions. You will be responsible for liaising with cross-functional teams, troubleshooting integration issues, and continuously contributing to the agency’s data-driven success.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Experienced Microsoft Azure tools such as SQL and Azure Data Factory.
- Ability to work with new systems.
- Ability to design and maintain data models.
- Experienced in developing, implementing, and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Continuing a security clearance (Negative Vetting Level 1)
- Work within a highly sought-after agency
- Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
- Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
- Career growth and pathways
- Access to top-of-the-line resources
- Location: ACT
- Contract length: 6 months contract with 1 x 12-month extensions pending
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.