01 Dec Microsoft power platform developer
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a large Federal Government Department, seeking an experienced Microsoft Power Platform Developer to assist across a number of strategic ICT modernisation programs.
The division is responsible for delivering and operationally managing a suite of D365 business applications nationwide. As a Microsoft Power Platform Developer and member of the team, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required systems and business solutions.
Skills and experience:
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
• Ability to work with new systems.
• Exceptional written communication skills.
• Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method.
• Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
• Experienced with the design, development, and implementation of Microsoft Power Platforms & Dynamics CRM business solutions.
• Confident using JAVA Script
• Experienced with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
• Experienced across multiple tech/IT disciplines with specialisations or expertise in one or more areas.
• Continuing a security clearance (Baseline)
• Work within a highly sought-after agency
• Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
• Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
• Career growth and pathways
• Access to top-of-the-line resources
• Ability to work remotely several days a week.
• Location: ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC
• Contract length: 12 months contract with 2 x 12-month extensions pending
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.