21 Nov Senior Business Analyst
- QLD Gov Department
- Contract until 30 June 2024 + likely extension
- Dynamics 365 implementation
About the Organisation
QLD State Government Department embarking on a transformative multi-year digital initiative aimed at modernising their business systems, facilitating digital service delivery, and supporting a dynamic mobile workforce. This innovative program, delivered through a hybrid agile approach, will bring about substantial organisational change and business process alignment across a diverse team of 500+ staff located throughout the state.
About the Role
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will work in as part of the change team to guide the work of developers and test analysts in meeting the needs of product owners and product managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead business requirements definition in an agile environment.
- Requirements gathering, modelling and stakeholder management activities
- Provide strategic advice on program/project direction.
- Develop requirements for Features and User Stories.
- Support Business Process Testing and mentor teams in Agile practices.
To be successful you will need prior experience working with Dynamics 365 in an Agile environment, be a natural communicator with strong written and verbal skills, and have the ability to build engaging, authentic, and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.