21 Nov Data Modeler
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a mid-sized Federal Government Department that is delivering a range of Data modernisation projects to support the Digital Business Strategy over the coming year.
The division is responsible for the conduct and activities within the country and overseas. The role requires you to work within a high performing data modelling team, ensuring correct handling of classified and non-classified material. The division requires an experienced Data Modellers to liaise with stakeholders, facilitate collaboration and ensure effective communication to develop data solutions that drive informed decision-making.
- Contract Length: 6-Months contract with 1 x 12-Month extension
- Location: ACT, Offsite
- Must have Baseline Security Clearance
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work with new systems.
- Capable at designing and developing conceptual, logical, and physical data models based on business requirements.
- Efficient collaboration with stakeholders to define data modelling best practices and standards.
- Experience with PowerBI and SQL Server
- Exceptional communication skills
- Expertise in Informatica Power Centre to design and implement robust ETL processes.
- Ability to ensure data integration, transformation, and loading processes are optimized for performance and accuracy.
- Work within a highly sought-after agency
- Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
- Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
- Career growth and pathways
- Access to top-of-the-line resources
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.