20 Nov Cloud Services Engineer
- $150,000 – $160,000 including super
- Hybrid working – 3 days WFH and 2 days in the office
- Permanent role based in Brisbane CBD
My client are an enterprise financial services company based in Brisbane and they are currently looking for a Cloud Services Engineer to join their services team They provide numerous services in the finance space, across banking and more.
They have a multi-cloud environment with applications in both Azure & AWS. Their current team have excellent skills in AWS, but lack a true SME in the Azure space. In this role you will sit in-between an external consultancy & the internal platform team. You will be participating in troubleshooting, offering advice and taking control of critical incidents. They currently have a hybrid working arrangement, with the team working 3 days from home and 2 days in the CBD based office.
What you will be doing:
- Provide input to strategic plans and roadmaps for cloud-related activities to align with organisational goals and objectives.
- Offering expert advice and recommendations on AWS and Azure cloud technologies to support project and platform teams.
- Actively participating in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to cloud services
- Taking charge of critical incidents and complex problems, applying technical expertise to swiftly resolve issues.
- At least 3 Experience working in a multi-cloud environment across both Azure & AWS
- Experience working on cloud services
- Evidence of involvement and support in major outages and critical incidents.
- Previous experience of working with IT Service Providers would be beneficial
- Exhibits flexibility, resilience, and perseverance, crucial for handling challenges in large partnering programs and internal conflicts.
If you are interested, please press APPLY or reach out to Will at firstname.lastname@example.org