20 Nov Software project manager
This particular defence company, is a leading provider of cutting-edge technology solutions for the defence sector. There mission is to deliver innovative and secure software solutions that contribute to the Australian defence sector. As they take on exciting new projects, they are seeking a skilled and experienced Software Project Manager with active security clearance to be a part of there programs team.
The role requires the hands-on execution of all project management disciplines, including scope management, time management and scheduling, budgeting and cost management, risk management along with exceptional communications for project meetings, reporting and stakeholder engagement. In addition, the Project Manager must have a sound understanding of systems engineering and ASDEFCON Complex contracting and projects.
- Supports the Program Manager
- Manage the schedule and the project team to ensure the on-time delivery of specific sub-projects and elements of the project, including DIDs, vehicles and support activities
- Manage the Project Contract Price budget and project team to ensure the project is delivered under the contract
- Manage scope of work being undertaken and ensure that all required tasks are completed and that no additional tasks are undertaken without approval
- Undertake risk analysis to ensure that key risks are identified, monitored and mitigated
- Conduct regular project review meetings and provide reports on project status
- Engage with the customer and other key stakeholders representing the project and team
- Work with all contributing parties to the project to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges with the customer are exceptional
- Other duties as required by the Program Manager and the Director Programs
- Minimum 5 years in similar role
- Minimum 5 years Project Management.
- Experience in Defence sector highly desirable
- Strong interpesonal skills
- Works cooperatively with teams and individuals
If you or someone you know would be suited to this opportunity, Reach out ASAP!