16 Nov Business Integration Analyst
Emanate Technology is partnering with a large Federal Government Department, seeking a Business Integration Analyst to provide detailed analysis of key business systems, large data sets and ensure successful integration with enterprise monitoring solutions. The project aims to mature application monitoring and work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical teams across the program and Division.
The division is responsible for managing and delivering ICT functions and activities across Australia and overseas for the department. The division provides a secure, modern ICT environment so that the department can oversee its business 24/7 and focus on achieving key departmental outcomes.
- Australian Citizenship and Baseline security clearance mandatory
- 12-month contract with two 12-month extensions possible
- Canberra based role, Off-site working available
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior proven experience in the following criteria would be necessary:
- Assisting with the business and product stakeholders to understand their needs for monitoring, covering service level expectations and current pain points for notification and alerting, through to detailed information products required by developers.
- Collaborating alongside with product development teams to understand system architectures, and services including interactions with other systems.
- Analyse and record stakeholder requirements, translating them into specific monitoring objectives and KPI’s.
- Aiding in identify gaps in monitoring and logging that need to be addressed, including by both the end-to-end monitoring team and by product development teams.
- Undertaking detailed analysis of monitoring and application data to assist the growth of monitoring and notification solutions.
To apply for the position, please submit your latest CV and if found suitable, one of our relevant consultants will get in touch!