13 Nov ServiceNow Architect
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a National ICT consultancy, working across a large Federal Government Department within a multi-vendor environment to provide high level advisory and design for a ServiceNow implementation. Within this role you will be working with multi-discplinary teams to makre sure that the Departments Servicenow environment is aligning with their needs, supports the business areas and aligned with modern practices. To be successful in this role, you will be a driven and passionate SME, with multiple years experience across ServiceNow solution design, customisation, integration, business process automation, security and Access control, reporting and analytics aswell as the knowledge of mobile application development within the servicenow tech stack.
- 6-mth contract with possibility of extensions
- Canberra desired, remote working available
- Australian Citizenship mandatory, Baseline clearance highly desirable
To be successful in this role a prior experience in the following would be crucial
- Proven experience as a ServiceNow Architect with a track record of successful ServiceNow implementations.
- Strong integration skills with the ability to connect ServiceNow with external systems.
- Knowledge of data modelling, business process automation, and performance optimization in ServiceNow.
- Understanding of security and access control within the platform.
- Experience in creating and managing reports, dashboards, and analytics.
- Relevant ServiceNow certifications are a plus (e.g., Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer).
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- ITIL knowledge is beneficial.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please click Apply with your latest CV and one of our relevant consultants will be in touch.