10 Nov ICT Support Specialist
Emanate Technology is proud to partner with a leading Australian Data Centre who pride themselves in delivering a secure, trusted, and dependable services to their customers. They are continuously looking to grow their company, and hold a workplace that is culturally, technologically, and architecturally advanced. Our client’s work locations are extremely futuristic, and highly secure. They have a fantastic reputation with great feedback from their customers and strive to bring a positive outcome to the people they work with. They work with large public and private sector organisations throughout Australian and New Zealand and have achieved Certified Strategic accreditation in line with the Government’s hosting guidelines.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to work with a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to resolve incidents, solve problems, and fulfil requests for IT-related assistance.
The employee is responsible for responding to IT requests via phone and email and is responsible for explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms.
Server Administration (Windows)
- Active Directory and Group Policy Administration
- File & Print (Permissions, Groups, Shares)
- PowerShell (Desirable)
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Exchange
- Autodesk Applications
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) – Apple IOS
- Application Support
- Domain Name, DNS Services
- Microsoft Office 365 suite, including Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online
- Other line of Business Application
- Windows 10 Pro
- SOE deployment and maintenance
- Laptops, Desktops, Printers
- Sound understanding of computer networking.
- Audio Visual / Conferencing Support
- Documentation / Reporting to Management
- Providing systems and application training to staff and customers
- Managing corporate ICT assets, including laptop, desktop, mobile and digital assets
- Work within a rapidly growing business
- Exposure to new technologies and large projects
- Continuous personal development professionally and personally
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Individual development plans catering for qualification and studies.
- Ability to advance career internally.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must hold an active NV1 clearance or higher, with current Australian Citizenship.