09 Nov Release Train Engineer
Emanate Technology is working with a Federal Government Agency, searching for an experienced Release Train Engineer to manage SAFe Agile releases in this large and high-profile program of work.
The Release Train Engineer position will be require to perform the following services:
- Facilitate ART events and processes, and support our teams in delivering value.
- Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
- Facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) practices and Program Increment (PI) execution
- Support the adaptation of SAFe® to the AEC’s needs, standardising and documenting practices.
- Utilise relationship management skills to form and maintain positive working relationships across the Program
- Perform additional responsibilities in line with this position
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the role fulltime in office in Canberra. You must have an Australian Citizenship and be willing to undergo a Police Check and obtain a Baseline security clearance.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, please get in touch!