07 Nov GRC Consultant
e2 Cyber is proud to partner with a federal government agency, working to protect Australians every day. The organisation was formed back in the 1970’s and has since grown to over 7,000 employees. As an independent agency, they play a critical role on preventing and investigating crimes. They have an internal cyber team that works around the clock to ensure the agency is up-to-date and ahead of the game.
As their capabilities increase, they are looking to engage multiple GRC specialists responsible for conducting and reviewing risk assessments. This particular role will have a focus on supporting the agency through all different types of risk and strategic agendas. Having a proven ability to handle multiple projects cohesively will be expected, as the role does require you to juggle a variety of tasks.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years within the Governance, Risk and Compliance space
- Hold a CISM, CISSP, or CISA
- Extensive knowledge of ISM and PSPF manuals
- Experience with Australian Government Governance Concepts
- Knowledge of technology (clouds and networks), particularly
- Be an Australian citizen and willing to gain an AGSVA clearance.
- IRAP Assessor: desirable
- OSA or ESC completed in the past 12 months
- An active AGSVA NV1, NV2, or PV
This organisation has a fast-paced environment, and although there is support, you will need to be focused and competent. The security team is genuinely passionate about security and has a personal alignment with what the organisation does.
You will work with a very talented bunch of people and gain great experience and exposure to security within the federal government sector. Other benefits are:
- Continuing a security clearance (NV1)
- Work within a highly sought-after agency
- Learn from some highly recommended mentors.
- Supportive and genuine team, open-door environment
- Career growth and pathways
- Access to top-of-the-line resources
- Location: Open to all states
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this post and share a current resume or CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.