24 Oct General Manager Growth & Development
Emanate Technology are proud to partner with Downer Professional Services, inviting applications for this highly sought after position, suitable for an innovative and strategic leader to join their high calibre leadership team.
One of four approved Major Service Providers (MSPs) to Defence, DPS is a progressive Australian company experiencing significant growth – with a continuously bright future ahead. As Australia’s multi-disciplinary advisory and delivery partner of choice for clients in Defence, Government and Infrastructure, DPS are at the forefront of the industry.
As the General Manager of Growth & Development DPS, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing DSPs growth strategy. Driving marketing initiatives and collaborating with the team to identify and capitalise on new opportunities across their entire business portfolio. Your leadership will guide the bid efforts, ensuring that DPS secures valuable projects that align to their strategic direction, and continues to provide excellence in the market.
- Develop and execute business engagement strategy identifying viable pursuits – drive innovation, growth and transformation.
- Capitalise and leverage existing close DoD Network
- Maintain oversight across business development and bidding teams.
- Employ innovative strategy for future growth.
- Establish new markets with influence from within.
Why Work with Downer?
Shaping Australia, Supporting our People.
Downer is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand, backing clients in building and sustaining a modern environment. Their success relies on a diverse workforce, and they foster an inclusive, flexible, and engaging workplace. At Downer, authenticity drives excellence; they value individuality, boosting creativity and innovation.
- Join a leading Australian team.
- Have great influence over exceptional projects of work within Defence.
- Be part of a high calibre executive leadership team with a clear mandate and sponsorship
- Be a key part of a large, complex ever evolving company.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive environment
- An attractive remuneration will be offered for the right candidate.
- Senior level leadership experience within the Australian Defence industry.
- Established relationships with key senior ADF leaders.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in positions with key influential exposure to DoD.
- In depth understanding and experience in bidding process and working with panels.
- Understanding how Defence & Government operates with regards to developing projects, tendering and awarding professional services work to industry.
- Strategic client relationship skills with existing relationships with senior Defence and relevant Government leaders.
- Initiative, motivated & self-driven.
- Proven relationship builder who can communicate at all levels.
- Team focused.
- Communicates honestly, openly and consistently.
- Able to evaluate information quickly, identifying key issues and reliably execute impactful judgements and solutions.
- History of developing and successfully executing account plans and supporting material.
To initiate an informal conversation to explore more around this role – contact Evie Martin for a discreet discussion 0403 348 692