17 Oct Change Manager
The Change Manager will play a pivotal role in coordinating change and training activities within the organisation. This position is responsible for ensuring consistent and targeted messages are delivered to various stakeholder groups, while also facilitating comprehensive training programs. In addition, the role involves event planning, change impact analysis, and training development and support.
– Design and develop change-related documentation in alignment with the Change strategy and relevant plans.
– Develop and disseminate communication materials related to project execution and change, making complex information easily digestible and useful.
– Deliver and update the communication and training plan throughout the project lifecycle.
– Understand key project deliverables, outcomes, and their impact on stakeholders, ensuring communication and training timelines and targets are met.
– Provide support with change impact assessment, business readiness activities, and training development.
– Design, develop, and facilitate comprehensive training programs to support organizational change initiatives.
– Review, evaluate, and measure the effectiveness of communication, training, and engagement activities.
– Solid proficiency in change management methodologies.
– Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals involved in change management.
– Strong digital communication skills.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in preparing a variety of materials and presentations for diverse stakeholders and audiences.
– Ability to utilise various communication tools, templates, and channels that align with the required organisational branding.
– Demonstrated ability to work iteratively within tight timelines, adapt quickly to change, and collaborate effectively in a client-focused team.
– Strong knowledge and experience in using various tools for change management and training.
If this role sounds right for you please apply now, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to Maddy @ Emanate on 0439137420.