17 Oct Software Developer – Identity and Access Management
- $130K-$165K Package + Bonus
- Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne (and open to those looking to relocate)
- Hybrid WFH Environment
- Excellent Office Culture
Emanate Technology has partnered with one of the Australia’s most well-known financial services organisations to source two outstanding Software Engineers. Working on a high-profile project, you will likewise join their high-performing, down to earth team. This is the kind of role and organisation that will set you up for greater success in the future.
Reporting into the Chapter Lead and joining a team of 12-15 people, you will contribute to designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining their Identity & Access Management Platform. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain high-quality platforms independently, meeting business expectations and design standards, while ensuring adherence to architecture guidelines.
- Contribute to projects throughout the entire development life-cycle, implementing integration patterns and employing automation for efficient support activities.
- Collaborate with Architects, Analysts, and software engineers to implement solutions, utilising platform pipelines for consistent and repeatable change.
- Identify and address operational and technical risks, ensuring compliance with corporate and governance standards, and providing on-call support when necessary.
- Previous experience in Software/Systems/Engineering and IT operations experience in a large organisation.
- Proficient in maintaining/supporting enterprise IT environments and digital identity/access management.
- Expertise in various programming languages and modern API technologies, including Java, SpringBoot, and RESTful API.
- Strong testing skills with a Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development mindset.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Technologies like SNS, SQS, and Lambdas; experience supporting high availability production systems preferred, especially in Finance, Banking, or Insurance.
- Understanding of SSO concepts (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML) and experience in cloud (AWS) and on-prem environments, including automation and CI/CD processes.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (OS, Middleware, DB, networking) and experience with Agile, Lean methodologies, and consumption/production.
- Solid understanding of digital identity and access management lifecycle.
- Experience supporting high availability production systems.
- Great career growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile project
- Great collaborative culture, where you will work alongside like-minded professionals
- Work for a well-recognised organisation
- Long-term imbedded Hybrid WFH culture.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, and believe you have the relevant experience then please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively email Jayde at email@example.com to have a confidential chat.