16 Oct Service Reliability Lead / Major Incident Manager
Your New Role
Emanate Technology is currently working with a leading international ICT consulting business specialising in solving the toughest scientific, technology and engineering problems within the civil, defence, health and intelligence sector.
What you will be doing:
As the Service Reliability Lead, you will lead activities to maintain the reliability of the environment and support operational excellence culture, whilst performing the role of Major Incident Manager. The role will focus on supporting the resolution of high priority incidents, proactive incident prevention, emergency change coordination, event management, environment monitoring and problem management through:
- Strong collaboration in a multi-vendor complex environment.
- Timely detection, investigation, remediation, and reporting of priority technology incidents.
- Taking measures to be resilient against technology incidents and minimise repeats through effective problem management methods and controls.
- Support our change management process and maintain an appropriate risk culture, while facilitating fast and reliable technology change by thinking about the customer.
Skills and Experience:
This position will suit an executive leaders with
- Strong people leadership and proven ability to foster strong collaboration and sense of belonging within a geographically distributed team
- A career in modern technology operations, major incident management, and service reliability
- Experience in regulatory and executive reporting, and familiarity in unlocking insights through unified analytics and AI, enabling better data-driven decisions
- Experience in reducing the impact of priority incidents and providing efficient resolutions.
- Experience identifying control gaps and implementing governance controls.
- Solid experience in IT Service Management and Operations as a Senior Leader
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure technologies and ServiceNow
This role requires the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV-1 level Australian security clearance.
Working Rights and Qualifications:
- 5+ Years ITSM experience including previous experience in Incident Manager
- Broad practical experience across Change Enablement, Problem and Event Management
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and certification in ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience of Cloud Infra & Networking technologies
Why work here?
- Positive working environment centred upon collaboration, transparency and flexibility.
- Clear organisational goals and initiatives
- Life days – up to 12 days leave per annum based on hours worked
- Hybrid Working
- Corporate membership discounts
- Over 120,000 online training courses offered
- Be Recognised – peer to peer recognition and prestigious awards.
If you are interested in joining this company paving the way in Technology, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch
Reach out to Justin Malan today for a confidential discussion.