18 Oct Product Design Systems Engineer
Emanate Technology has partnered with a leading Defence provider to source a Product Design Systems Engineer to join on a full time basis.
As a Product Design Systems Engineer you will be at the forefront of defining, designing, and ensuring the formal acceptance of our client’s Combat Management System (CMS). This role is instrumental in driving excellence in systems engineering, ensuring the highest standards of quality and performance.
To be considered, you MUST bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in systems/software engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- NV1 Security Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in applying system engineering practices, standards and methodologies to develop systems engineering artefacts throughout the full systems engineering lifecycle.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Previous experience in producing, reviewing and updating complex and higly technical documentation.
To be considered, you will ideally bring:
- Proven experience performing requirements definition, design, implementation, integration, verification, validation and support activities on large scale, complex software intensive real time systems.
- Knowledge in maritime engineering products and technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Above standard Superannuation and annual leave entitlements
- 9-day fortnights
- Flexible WFH requirements
- Career development opportunities
If this sounds like you and would like to discuss further APPLY NOW!