16 Oct ICT Senior Business Analyst
Emanate Technology is partnering with a South Australian Non-For-Profit organisation to employ the services of an ICT Senior Business Analyst.
Working within an established team of passionate professionals, the ICT Senior Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in the end-to-end delivery of our client’s Human Capital Management (HCM) project across 100+ sites in South Australia.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking and overseeing the business analysis and modelling including the development of business, functional and non-functional requirements for complex internal applications.
To be considered, you will ideally bring:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Senior Business Analyst delivering complex solutions.
- Experience with data migration, data governance, data quality and data architecture design.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meticulously manage project documentation.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and committed to delivering projects on time and within scope.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Previous experience with HCM or HRIS software solutions is preferred (e.g. SAP Success Factors, Workday HCM, Ceridian Dayforce…).
If this sounds like you and would like to discuss further APPLY NOW!