15 Oct Software Engineer – External Identity
Emanate Technology has partnered with one of the Australia’s most well-known organisations to source permanent software engineers to join their non-ego team, on a high-profile project. Our client is looking for two talented mid to senior software engineers who have had exposure to ForgeRock and looking to grow their career in this space.
- Build and maintain high-quality platforms independently, meeting business expectations and design standards, while ensuring adherence to architecture guidelines.
- Contribute to projects throughout the entire development life-cycle, implementing integration patterns and employing automation for efficient support activities.
- Collaborate with Architects, Analysts, and software engineers to implement solutions, utilizing platform pipelines for consistent and repeatable change.
- Identify and address operational and technical risks, ensuring compliance with corporate and governance standards, and providing on-call support when necessary.
- 5+ years of Software/Systems/Engineering and IT operations experience in a large organization.
- Proficient in maintaining/supporting enterprise IT environments and digital identity/access management.
- Hands-On development with ForgeRock (Identity Manager, Access Manager, Directory Server, etc) and knowledge of IAM Products like Oracle (OIM, OAM etc)
- Expertise in various programming languages and modern API technologies, including Java, SpringBoot, and RESTful API.
- Strong testing skills with a Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development mindset.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Technologies like SNS, SQS, and Lambdas; experience supporting high availability production systems preferred, especially in Finance, Banking, or Insurance.
- Understanding of SSO concepts (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML) and experience in cloud (AWS) and on-prem environments, including automation and CI/CD processes.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (OS, Middleware, DB, networking) and experience with Agile, Lean methodologies, and consumption/production.
- Solid understanding of digital identity and access management lifecycle.
- Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- Great career growth
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile project
- Great collaborative culture, where you will work alongside like-minded professionals
- Work for a well-recognised organisation
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, and believe you have the relevant experience then please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively email Bel at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential chat.