15 Oct Technical Lead
Emanate Technology has partnered with one of the Australia’s most well-known organisations to source a Technical Lead to join their high-profile project. Our client is looking for a talented technical lead who has demonstrable experience on large ICT projects, along with hands-on development experience with ForgeRock.
As the Technical Lead your role involves improving customer services in Identity & Access Management through the ForgeRock suite. This includes mentoring your team, aligning with business expectations and design standards, driving automation and self-service, advocating for Identity and API Services, and collaborating effectively with Solutions Architecture to integrate solutions with technical activities using UML and ArchiMate standards.
- At least 10+ years’ experience in Software / Systems / Engineering.
- At least 10+ years’ experience of IT operations in a large organisation.
- Hands-on development experience with ForgeRock, including Identity Manager, Access Manager, Identity Gateway, Directory Server, etc., from a Project Delivery perspective.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot APIs and Python is advantageous, though not mandatory.
- Knowledge of other IAM Products like Oracle (OIM, OAM, etc.) is desirable, though not a strict requirement.
- Thorough understanding of SSO concepts, encompassing Federation and Token exchange, along with related standards like OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, and others.
- Strong grasp of OpenShift, Docker, containerization, automation script development, and expertise in CI/CD processes.
- Experience in managing complex Cloud (AWS) and On-Premises environments, coupled with a solid understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies and Rest API utilization.
- Experience in building constructive working relationships and engagement across Team Members, Stakeholders, Customers, Partners, Vendors, and all levels of Management
- Understanding of SSO concepts (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML) and experience in cloud (AWS) and on-prem environments, including automation and CI/CD processes.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (OS, Middleware, DB, networking) and experience with Agile, Lean methodologies, and consumption/production.
- Great career growth
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile project
- Great collaborative culture, where you will work alongside like-minded professionals
- Work for a well-recognised organisation
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, and believe you have the relevant experience then please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively email Bel at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential chat.