13 Oct Data Governance Specialist
My client is a not for profit based in Melbourne’s South East and they are seeking a Data Governance Specialist for a newly created role within the wider Data team. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing a data governance framework; ensuring adherence to data policies, standards and practices. This is initally a 12 month FTC and offers a hybrid work environment with an organisation that is focused on having a positive impact on community health. It is an exciting time to get involved with my client having grown the data team over the past year.
- Experienced Data Professional with a strong understanding of Data Governance.
- Previous experience developing and implementing a Data Governance framework.
- Strong communicator with good stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Comfortable working with various teams and business areas; ensuring data requirements are clearly defined and understood.
- Knowledge of ISO27001 would be advantageous.
- Experience with health data would also be advantageous.
If this sounds like you please apply now or reach out to Grace at Emanate Technology on 0423408665.