06 Oct Cloud Engineer
- $140,000 – $150,000 inc. super
- Brisbane based – 3 days from home & 2 in the office
- Cutting edge technology
My client are an enterprise financial services company based in Brisbane and they are currently looking for an Azure cloud engineer to join their current team of 21. They proivide numerous services in the finance space, across banking and more.
They have a multi-cloud environment with applications in both Azure & AWS. Their current team have excellent skills in AWS, but lack a true SME in the Azure space. They coming towards the end of a migration from VMware into Azure (Help from a 3rd party) and they are now looking for an Azure specialist who will be configuring and maintaining security, subnets, and VPNs. Plus rolling out Terraform and automation in Powershell & Python. They currently have a hybrid working arrangement, with the team working 3 days from home and 2 days in the CBD based office.
What you will be doing:
- You will be finalising the handover of the migration with the 3rd party (Documentation etc.)
- You will be configuring and maintaining security, subnets, and VPNs
- They are conducting a migration into Terraform so writing templates from scratch
- Doing lots of automation using scripts in Powershell & Python
- Supporting & uplifting others in the team (They have some Azure skills, but will need support in best practices)
- Experience building out an Azure platform; configuring and maintaining security, subnets, and VPNs
- Using Infrastructure as code tools; ideally Terraform & Ansible (Other tech is good too)
- Writing CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills, able to educate others in the team in best practices
If you are interested in hearing more & this role sounds like you, please press APPLY or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Also, do not worry if your CV is out of date, we can sort that our later.