06 Oct Data Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join a high performing team on an initial 6 month contract, with a potential 6 month extension. The Data Engineer will be working on an exciting project, with a federal government client of theirs, to develop the data management system for a website with high visibility. This role will be leading integration activities and configuring TIBCO EBX in various environments. This opportunity offers a hybrid working model with the office being based in Melbourne’s South East. Due to the nature of the work you will need to hold an active NV1 Clearance.
- Experienced with TIBCO EBX and able to configure TIBCO EBX in various environments
- Strong knowledge of databases, with Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL being preferred.
- Able to design, develop and test integration services at the enterprise level.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SOAP-based Web Services
- Able to work in complex environments; and managing and collaborating with stakeholders, vendors and other teams.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOPW or reach out to Grace @ Emanate with any quiestions on 0423408665.
This role requires the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV-1 level Australian security clearance.