05 Oct Senior Project Scheduler
We are seeking a skilled Senior Project Scheduler to come onboard as a part of an exciting project with a private sector client.
– must be able to obtain Baseline security clearance
– must be Canberra based
– 6 month contract with a possible 6 month extension available
- Schedule updates/optimisation – Update current schedules and sub-schedules to latest state, ensure all work is reflected in the schedule and sub-project owners are up to date with detail within the Gantt charts, interdependencies and overall project/program progress tracking.
- Performance Optimisation – Optimise the performance of Microsoft Project to handle the sub-project set-up and more complex project schedules efficiently. This includes addressing any bottlenecks or performance issues that may arise with extensive data.
- Enhanced Reporting – Improve reporting capabilities within Microsoft Project, allowing project managers to generate comprehensive reports, including Gantt charts, resource allocation, and project status updates, custom views.
- Training and Documentation – Develop updated user documentation and training materials to help project managers make the most of Microsoft Project and ensure consistent use across sub-projects.
- Construct a schedule based on high-level work streams, managing inter- and intra-dependencies (Start-Start, Start-Finish, etc.), entering and levelling resources, budget, and tracking progress.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Project.
- Should have experience working on a complex projects in the aerospace, defence, transport, or aviation sectors.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch today.