04 Oct Data Lead
Our client is a not for profit organisation focused on having a positive impact on community health. Over the course of this year they have been developing their data function and are currently seeking to add a Data Lead to the team. This role will be at the forefront of the delivery of systems improvement projects within the data practice, including a CRM uplift, data regulation, and execution of the newly laid out data and reporting strategy. Based in the South Eastern suburbs, this role offers a hybrid work environment across the office and home.
- Strong experience with data projects, including migration and adoption of new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Understanding of project management frameworks and templates to assist project outcomes.
- Able to provide guidance and leadership to other members of the data team.
- Experience with personal data projects, ideally in the health sector, would be highly advantageous.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 will be highly advantageous.
- As our client is a not for profit organisation this role is eligible for salary packing tax benefits.
- Hybrid working model.
- Generous leave entitlements.
- A truly supportive culture where health, well-being and work-life balance are valued.
If this role sounds right for you please apply now, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to Grace @ Emanate on 0423408665.