03 Oct GRC Consultant
e2 Cyber are proud to partner with a locally owned and operated Canberra Cyber Security firm with offices located in the Parliamentary triangle.
This Cyber Security firm offers solutions from Cyber Security, Secure Networks, Managed Services and Consultancy specifically tailored to the federal government and critical infrastructure to fortify their security posture.
With a growing high-quality team and an increasing pipeline of work, now represents an exciting time for the business with aggressive growth plans that will continue well into the next financial year. This business sets itself apart from competitors with its depth of experience and true expertise within the industry.
This is a business built by engineers, for engineers.
This is an opportunity to take ownership of your work, grow your desk and deliver high quality services, particularly in accreditation and assessment. As a GRC Consultant, you will have experience of dealing with technical and non-technical business teams in a Cyber GRC engagement context.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in Cyber Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Knowledge of key Australian Government compliance frameworks including the ACSC ISM and PSPF.
- Creating governance documentation as required
- Assisting with implementing cyber security work packages to produce an environment that supports the secure and effective delivery of projects.
- Assisting the Cyber Security team as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Mandatory: A minimum of NV1 clearance is required for this role
- A business determined to support Canberra business and government organisations adapt to the ever-changing Cyber Security landscape.
- Boutique feel with personal touch on every project.
- Work within the Federal and State governments to make a difference to Australian society.
- Deliver new, interesting and challenging security projects and uplifts.
- Progressive and clear growth plans
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this advert and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.