29 Sep Test Automation Engineer
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a Mid-sized Federal Government Department that is currently undergoing multiple well-funded ICT programs. The Department is seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer at the EL1 equivalent level to support a growing section, supporting the team across both manual and automated testing. As a senior testing specialist within the team you will be responsible for conducting functional, system, integration, regression, load and performance testing, designing, writing and executing effective manual and automated test cases. You will also be responsible fo providing training, coaching, mentoring to other teams/team members when required, providing high detail technical documentation for test procedures and “how to” confluence pages and build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- 12-month contract with 12-month extension
- Hybrid working conditions, locations in ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, WA
- Baseline clearance is a mandatory
If you are interested in the position, experience in the following would be required:
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on experience of version controlling with GIT
- Playwright, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber.js test automation frameworks – demonstrated competency in developing, auditing and reviewing code
- K6 Load Testing tool, Jmeter – experience developing and executing Load Tests
- API Testing – solid hands-on experience developing and executing RESTful API Tests
- Experience using Regular Expressions and XPath
Experience in the following would be desirable
- DevOps experience (docker, CI/CD pipelines, Artifactory, Vault).
- Ability to understand DevOps process and use DevOps tools.
- Experience working in a cloud environment – specifically AWS and/or Azure.
If you are interested in the above position, please click APPLY and one of our relevant consultants will be in touch.