13 Sep Azure Integration Lead
Emanate Technology is partnering with a true Australian success story. Our client specialise in building and implementing purpose-built business application that save you time and money. As well as manage your Microsoft business applications, helping keep your systems working efficiently and smoothly. They primarily work within the government space but due have a number of a private sector clients in a number of different industries.
They are proud of the reputation they have grown and they are looking to truly enhance that by growing their team with more great people.
What you’ll do:
The role will leverage Azure native integration services, for backend development, by leading and managing integration projects and initiatives company-wide. This role focuses on designing, implementing, and maintaining effective and efficient integration solutions to enable seamless communication and data exchange between various systems and applications Who Are you?
- 5+ years’ experience in Lead / Specialist Integration role
- Proven Azure Integration Platform Services experience using API Management, Logic Apps, and/or Azure Functions
- Proven experience in Agile ways of working to enhance products and services through engineering best practices.
- Strong experience rolling out complex reusable patterns into cloud environments.
- Strong architecture skills, preferably with an emphasis on Integration, and designing across multiple applications or domains.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and tooling, using Azure DevOps
- Proven experience leading development/ integration teams /squads
Due to the nature of the end clients, you will need to be an Australian Citizen Applicants that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Justin Malan on 0416 962 423 or firstname.lastname@example.org