08 Sep Senior Business Analyst
Needed: A highly skilled Senior Business Analyst with significant experience leading business analysis activities. This is a specialist role involving the overseeing of physical security subject matter such as Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) systems and Electronic Access Control Systems (EACS).
Our client is undertaking a security uplift project, in which the successful Senior Business Analyst will work with SME’s to document business requirements and operational security responses in accordance with compliance requirements.
The role will also produce use cases, process maps and other documentation that will form new reference material and enhanced standard operating procedures and training materials.
To deliver on this program of works, the Senior Business Analyst will be required to:
- Lead a range of business and technical stakeholder engagements to collect, analyse and define security operational requirements and responses to electronic security system events.
- Collaborate with the Alerts and Alarms project team to support the design and development of solutions for responses to electronic security system events.
- Undertake data analysis of electronic security system events to inform the business prioritisation of project work packages and activities.
- Develop recommendations for the appropriate response to electronic security system events through analysis, consultation, verification, and validation.
- Lead the development of testing material and coordinate security system testing activities with Security Operations and other security teams.
- Work with Security Operations Training and Security Policy and Governance to update standard operating procedures and training materials to implement and operationalise the resulting changes to policies, processes, and procedures.
- Other related activities to support successful delivery as required.
This role requires an NV1 security clearance, and requires the candidate to be fulltime onsite.
It is a 12 month contract with two 6-month extensions available.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today!