06 Sep Web Developer
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a Federal Governmnet Department, supporting one of their system branches that deliver and operationally manager a suite of D365 business applications. The branch is focused on building out systems that support better collaboration, resource optimization and to delivering integration solutions with other sections. The branch is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer with proven experience developer quality solutions in a React, Typescript, Nodejs and Azure tech stack.
Within this role, the full stack developer will be tasked to work in an agile project team to collaborate with the development teams and product owners to create innovative software solutions, create and enhance new/existing front-end and backend software products, create API’s on the approvated architecture patterns and to design, develop, implement and support various online business solutions.
ASAP til June 30 2024 – with 2x12mth extensions
Baseline clearance minimum is mandatory
Canberra or Brisbane office, flexible working conditions on offer
To be successful in this opportunity a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of multiple business solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with:
- React, NextJs GraphQL, Typescript, Jest, Apollo Client, NodeJs, NestJs, Prisma, Apollo Server, Express, Redis, MSSql,
- Azure blob storage and single page applications hosted on Azure Web App.
- Demonstrated experience as a Web developer or a Web designer for at least five years.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure infrastructure and resource creation.
- Knowledge of Object-relational mapping (ORM) and Azure DevOps would be beneficial specifically, editing pipelines using Azure Bicep templates.
- Relevant IT qualifications/certifications.
- Knowledge and experience in agile delivery.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please click APPLY.