05 Sep Windows Administrator and 3rd Level Support
Emanate Technology has been engaged by Government department Seeking an experienced Senior Desktop and Server Administrator (Windows Administrator) with a primary focus on Windows 10 and 11 desktop configuration, maintenance, and third-level support.
1. Must have significant experience as a Desktop and Server Administrator with a primary focus on Windows 10 and 11.
2. Must have significant experience in Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Endpoint Security, Windows Desktop Administration and Desktop Deployment.
3. Must have experience in Microsoft’s System Centre Configuration Manager, software packaging and deployment.
4. Must have significant experience in / with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory as well as Exchange Online.
5. Must have experience in multiple operating systems and server platforms – Linux and Windows as a minimum.
6. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and be able to translate the complex into simple terms for non-ICT personnel.
1. Experience working in a Federal Government environment would be beneficial.
2. Experience across the following would be ideal: Patch Management · Security Patch Management · Windows Scripting · Microsoft Intune · Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager · Endpoint Security · Windows Desktop Administration · Desktop Deployment · Troubleshooting · Azure Active Directory · Conditional Access · Desktop Virtualization · Autopilot · SCCM· Active Directory · Windows Server · Powershell · SOE Design
Baseline Security clearance is preferable.
If this role sounds suited to you, reach out today as role closes shortly.