05 Sep Technical Lead – Microsoft Dynamics 365
Technical Lead – Microsoft Dynamics 365
Location – Melbourne OR REMOTE
Australian Citizenship at a minimum or baseline clearance.
About the Company:
Australian-owned consultancy that specialises in developing user-centric business intelligence applications. This is a rapidly growing team with exciting new projects in the federal government space. As a member of the team, you’ll join a group of passionate professionals who share your dedication and enthusiasm. They encourage ongoing learning and development in a collaborative environment.
About the Role:
As a Technical Lead with expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, you will play a pivotal role in managing and delivering projects, leading teams, and ensuring the successful implementation of Dynamics 365 CE solutions. This role offers the opportunity to work with modern Dynamics 365 technologies and contribute to exciting government projects.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of Dynamics 365 CE projects.
- Drive daily stand-up meetings and proactively escalate and resolve project blockers.
- Conduct backlog grooming and refinement sessions to maintain backlog health.
- Effectively communicate within DevOps and with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or relevant experience.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
- Leverage your experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps).
- Showcased experience in implementing Sales, Customer Service, Connected Field Services, Project Services Automation, and xRM solutions.
- Utilised various development tools, techniques, and methods throughout the development lifecycle.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
- Managed or Lead a team of developers.
- Strong written and verbal communication both with stakeholders, clients and within a team.
- Managed and mentored colleagues and have a strong technical background with developing in Dynamics 365 CE or relevant experience.
- 6+ years in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical leadership and hands-on development when required.
- .NET experience – this will be used for Dynamics 364 integrations and plugins.
- Baseline or other security clearance
If this sounds like you or someone you know that is an experienced Technical Lead or looking to take the next step in your career with a passion for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and a desire to contribute to this rapidly growing business, we encourage you to apply.
Please APPLY directly or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org