02 Sep Salesforce Architect
This is an opportunity for a senior Salesforce Architect (OmniStudio) to join one of the largest infrastructure consultancy firms playing a critical role in enhancing their Salesforce architecture and ensuring smooth integration. This opportunity is a 6-month initial contract with a remote/hybrid model, allowing you to be located in VIC, NSW, or ACT. You’ll work in a collaborative and innovative environment where your expertise will drive impactful solutions.
- Utilise your strong Salesforce OmniStudio Vlocity experience to design, develop, and implement tailored solutions that meet our clients’ business needs.
- Excel in stakeholder management, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams ensure alignment and successful project outcomes.
- Take ownership of architectural decisions and driving the development of innovative solutions.
- Champion the adoption of appropriate integration patterns as an integral part of the overall solution, ensuring seamless connectivity and data flow.
- Act as a self-starter, taking initiative to identify opportunities for process improvement and proactively addressing challenges.
The successful candidate will have
- Baseline clearance is a minimum requirement
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect, with a strong focus on Salesforce
- 2+ years of demonstrable hands-on experience in Implementation of Vlocity OmniStudio
- Extensive knowledge of integration project methodologies, with a track record of best-practice architecture frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex architecture challenges
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Prior experience in Government IT projects is highly desirable
*Please note to be successful, this role requires you to be an Australian Citizens at a minimum, due to working on a government project.
To be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this ad, or alternatively please reach out to Bel on 0425161890 to understand the role in greater detail.