07 Sep Engineering Change Officer
Emanate Technology is partnering with a global Defence Company seeking an Engineering Change Officer to join their Combat Systems team at their Sydney office.
This global Defence company is one of the largest Defence contractors in Australia, providing some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions.
As a Change Officer working within their Maritime Sustainment area, you will be responsible for engineering changes to the Hobart Class Destroyers, including the integration of new warfare capabilities.
- Represent the Combat Systems functions internally and externally.
- Development of comprehensive task plans, including estimates, cost analysis, and schedules for Combat Systems Projects.
- Actively participate in team planning activities, contributing to risk management, quality assurance, and SHE
- Participate in project meetings and design reviews.
- Lead and manage engineering studies, evaluations, and test & trial activities related to Combat Systems.
To be considered, you MUST bring:
- Australian Citizenship and being eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
- Proven technical experience and qualification within a related Engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in Combat Systems Engineering.
What will make you STAND OUT:
- Baseline or NV1 Clearance.
- Previous military or defence experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer Systems, Mechatronics, Telecommunications or Systems Engineering.
What’s for you:
- Being part of the next generation of defence capability
- Flexible Work arrangements including the opportunity to work 9-day fortnight
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages professional growth and development.
- Access to a very competitive employee benefits program.
If this role resonates with you and you would like to here more, please APPLY TODAY!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.