31 Aug Service Desk Analyst
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a Government department seeking the services of multiple Service Desk Analysts to provide a high level of customer service and IT support.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Incident management and request fulfilment for department staff
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and our ticketing systems
- Queue management via the department’s service management tool
- Win 10 and O365 System Administration
- Basic user training
- Application Support including Office 2016
- Knowledge Base Development
- Responsibility for compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 2/3 teams
- Other duties as directed by department representatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
- Interested in career development, Self- Development, training and furthering their career
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
A minimum baseline clearance is mandatory with NV1 or NV2 highly desirable.