31 Aug Desktop Support Analyst
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a Government Department seeking the services of a Desktop Support Analyst to provide a high level of customer service and IT support.
The Desktop Support Analyst will be the primary contact point for technical escalation within the department to existing internal resolver groups, and responsible for assisting with incident management and request fulfilment for staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for incident management and request fulfilment of staff end user devices
- Queue management via the department’s service management tool
- Windows Operating System (OS) Administration
- Build and preparation of Windows OS and Office 365 devices for deployment
- Face-to-face user support and training (including for VIP staff)
- Windows OS and Office 365 System Administration
- Knowledge Base Development
- Compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 3 teams, as well as working with the Tier 1 team
- Providing videoconferencing support to departmental staff
- Other duties as directed by department representatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
- Interested in career development, Self- Development, training and furthering their career
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
A minimum baseline clearance is mandatory with NV1 or NV2 highly desirable.