29 Aug Network Engineer
e2 Cyber is working with an Australian government agency, known for coordinating and distributing Australian blood products. They are a small knit team, where you’ll be able to make a meaningful impact and influence relevant decisions. This agency is based in Lyneham, ACT, onsite parking available and there is a great little café inside the building!
Our client is seeking to engage a Network Engineer who will be responsible for implementing network solutions, troubleshooting performance issues, configuring security systems, and maintaining the network infrastructure. Part of this role will be liaising between the Agency and vendors, so stakeholder engagement is a must! They are in the process of implementing Microsoft on prem and cloud technologies as the agency is uplifting to newer environment.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Network Engineer to work in a small knit team, be a vital person in the influence of networking decisions and help an organisation mature and improve whilst appreciating that it is a journey and that there will be challenges along the way!
Skills and Experience:
- Technical Security skills – Microsoft focused (on prem and cloud)
- Ideally, have experience with HPE Aruba
- Proven experience of configuring security systems
- Proven experience of troubleshooting
- Strong stakeholder and 3rd party management skills
- Must be a team player
- Able to work under tight timelines and limited management
- Self-motivated and driven to improve
- Must be an Australian Citizen with an active AGSVA NV1 security clearance
- Daily Rate: $1040 – $1120 inc. super
- Contract: To April 2024 with a 12-month extension
- Easy access to and from the Canberra City tram
- 2 days on-site, 3 days WFH
- Ability to influence decisions for security and, at times, technical direction
- Opportunity to work on a Microsoft cloud uplift
- A small and close-knit team led by a great CIO
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this ad and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.