18 Aug Test Manager
Your New Role:
We’re thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Manager to join there fast-paced team. Your role will involve supporting there Federal Government Program in delivering a cutting-edge datacentre capability. They’re looking for a curious professional experienced in working with substantial experience in performance and load testing of software components, subsystems and systems.
- Synthesise customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Review and evaluate requirements for test ability
- Develop test plans, test cases and test procedures; and effectively conduct developmental, integration and/or acceptance testing within the bounds of technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Perform analysis of test results, manage defects, and prepare comprehensive software component, subsystem and/or system level test reports
- Be required to collaborate and solve problems
- A proactive attitude with a keen understanding of business dynamics and problem-solving capabilities.
- Effective communication skills across all levels.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering Practices and Test Automation in CI/CD pipelines.
- Significant experience in performance, load testing, and test management.
- Background in a datacenter environment and knowledge of V&V practices.
- Ideal: Experience in a Defense environment.
Due to the nature of the work, Australian Citizenship and TSPV security clearance or active NV-2 clearance are required.
What You’ll Love:
Join our rapidly growing business that is implementing market-leading technologies and innovative initiatives. Contribute to the ongoing progress of our work.
- Enjoy a flexible work environment that supports your work-life balance.
- Collaborate with a friendly, close-knit team that celebrates successes together.
If you’re ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic environment, apply now to make a real impact on solving complex problems.