17 Aug Mulesoft Developer
Emanate Technology is partnering with a new and growing Federal Government Department that is currently seeking an experienced Mulesoft to support the Departments IT enterprise integration requirements. The Department is currently in a phase of supporting a number of existing applications and products such as Dynamics 365 within a cloud environment, and is needing an integration specialist to assist in the delivery of multiple intregration intiatives with these existing products.
The ideal candidate would need to have strong knowledge of mulesoft with experience working with v3.9 and v4.4. They would also need to have a background working across Java and Maven based builds, developing API specifications using OAS/RAML framework aswell as commnuicating withing a multidiscplinary team made up of BA’s, testers and delivery managers.
- 6-mth contract with 2x6mth extensions
- Canberra based role, with flexible working conditions
- Baseline clearance mandatory
To be successful in this position are prior experience in the following would be required:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing and securing RESTful APIs and web services using MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform and/or similar technologies
- Experience in working with MuleSoft v3.9 and v4.4
- Experience in Java and Maven based builds
- Experience in MuleSoft migration preferably from v3.9 to v4.4
- Experience in working with external Vendor and assisting them in migration
- Experience in developing API specifications using OAS/RAML framework experience in CI/CD process
- Experience on apacheDS, MongoDB, ActiveMQ, Jasper report
- Proficiency in modern integration techniques
- Proficiency in the Mulesoft developer toolset
- Experience supporting business critical applications for large government department.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply with your latest CV.