17 Aug Software Developer (AWS/Python)
Emanate Technology is partnering with a mid-sized Department working with a growing team within a section focused on innovation and emerging technologies. Being apart of this team, you will contribute to the development of multiple systems across the Department, looking to work with modern and cutting edge technologies to support the iniatives the Department is looking to achieve.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a software developer delivering production capabilities as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will play an important role writing and delivering software components alongside data scientists and machine learning engineers to provide important capability to the Department and its customers. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with Agile delivery practices, experience delivering solutions using the AWS platform (with a strong emphasis on Serverless applications), experience with DevOps practices, the ability to work autonomously under broad direction, and excellent communication skills.
- 12-mth Contract – 12mth rolling extensions
- Canberra based role, flexible working conditions
- Baseline clearance mandatory
To be successful in this role, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Back ground working with Infrastructure-as-Code (preferably AWS CDK)
- Proved experience developing solutions with Python
- Understanding and use of AWS (particularly Serverless application delivery)
- CI/CD tools (ideally Jenkins)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please click apply with your latest CV.