11 Aug Cyber GRC Specialist (Assurance)
Are you passionate about Federal Government cybersecurity standards? Are you interested in the National Security Department?
e2 Cyber, are proud to be partnering with the Federal Government Department in helping them build their cybersecurity team. The Cyber Assurance Section plays a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of cybersecurity for agency’s projects and stakeholder engagements.
We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Assurance Specialist to join the Department for a 12 month with 2x 12 month engagement. This role will be central to collaborating with project teams and stakeholders, offering expert cybersecurity advice, conducting cybersecurity risk assessments, and creating various cybersecurity management plans. As this role is Level 5, you will be reporting directly to the Director section.
- Conduct cyber security risk assessments.
- Develop cyber security authorisation documentation.
- Maintain and enhance system risk and treatment registers.
- Monitor and refine security authorisation processes.
- Manage relationships with a diverse network of globally based stakeholders.
- Attend and contribute to weekly sections and team meetings.
- Mentor and provide support to staff within the section.
- Experience in cyber assurance functions, especially in performing and documenting ICT system authorisation processes.
- Proficient in conducting cyber security risk assessments and devising system security plans.
- Solid understanding and experience of Australian Government policies and frameworks, including the ISM and PSPF.
- Canberra CBD location
- $1200 – $1380 per day inc. super
- Contract | 12 months with 2x 12 month extensions
- Direct report line to the Director
- National Security Department
- Hybrid model – 3 days on-site, 2 days at home
- Driven team culture
Due to the nature of this role, being an NV1 cleared Australian Citizen is essential to being successful.