11 Aug Data Architects
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a large Federal Government Department seeking multiple Data focused solution architects, to join an established architecure team to be able to support the delivery of multiple data iniatives across the Department. You will be responsible for being a trusted advisor to both business and technology sections, providing guidance on how technology can be used to solve business problems through. In your role as Solution Architect, you will be responsible for architecture design, governance and assurance services throughout the ICT investment lifecycle from strategy, policy design and business case development through to delivery and sustainment.
- 12-month contract with possible 12-mth extensions
- Canberra based role, flexible working options are available
- Baseline clearance mandatory
- Contract rates from 140ph-180ph inc super
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria will be required:
- Experience working in Federal Government departments, within multi-disciplinary groups across business, application, information and solution architecture.
- Experience with design and communication of high-level structures including ability to guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Ability to engage and influence senior leadership and provide the key link between senior executives and staff.
- Ability to provide definitive and expert advice in their specialist area(s).
- Demonstrated experience in the application of TOGAF or equivalent architecture framework.
- Experience in designing cloud based PaaS and IaaS solutions.
- Prior experience working within large government organisations
- Experience across Data Architecture Patterns, Meta Models, Data standards, Design reviews and solution designs.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please click APPLY with your latest CV.