10 Aug Snr MuleSoft Developer
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a Federal Government Department, looking to bring onboard two senior MuleSoft Developers with proven experience in Anypoint platform. Both MuleSoft Developers will be collaborating with various facets of the business including architects, other developers, BAs, and key stakeholders. You will be apart of ensuring best practices for code quality, performance, security, and scalability. This opportunity is a 6-month contract, and our client require you to commence ASAP
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years minimum experience in MuleSoft development
- Have a baseline clearance, or Australian Citizen to be eligible for a security clearance.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, testing, and deploying integration solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Prior knowledge of Anypoint tools such as Studio, Runtime Manager, Exchange, and API Manager
- Proven skills in XML, JSON, RESTful APIs, SOAP web services and Java.
- Databases experience using SQL and NoSQL
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you are experienced in MuleSoft Development please ‘APPLY NOW’, If you would like to find out more about the role, please reach out to Bel on 0425 161 890, for a confidential chat.