10 Aug Lead Full Stack Developer
Work with one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Australia, across a range of technologies to evolve existing products, develop new products and modernise our client’s technology stack in a 100% remote role (with chic office locations accessible in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne).
This exciting opportunity will see you working as a Technical Lead across multiple projects, including the design and build of a Digital Wallet application, and Open Banking API solution delivery. You will play a part in improving code quality, guiding and managing the existing team of developers, and improving the dev capability across all delivery areas. With a focus on innovation and improvement, you will drive development best practice and be a part of a global scale-up as this succesful company continues to expand their presence internationally.
We are counting on you to
• Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production instances
• Manage the design implementation
• Provide mentorship to junior developers
• Code review and take responsibility of the code
• Apply API integrations and other development
• Collaborate to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasises quality
Skills and qualifications required to perform this role
• 5 years of relevant work experience
• Strong .Net experience
• Experience building API’s
• Technical leadership/mentorship experience
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms
• Familiarity with Backend Development, Automated Testing and Continuous Deployment
• Experience with React/Node.js highly regarded
• Experience in start-up/scale-up environments highly regarded
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
• The ability to build your career in a multi-disciplined international business environment.
• Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support.
• Real and exciting opportunities for career development and progression.
• An exceptionally friendly work environment with all the benefits of a dynamic flat organisational structure.
• Be part of an understanding, collaborative, and supportive team that offers mentorship, knowledge-sharing, and encouragement.
• Internal and external social and professional networking opportunities.
• A strong and real emphasis on work/life balance, staff satisfaction and wellness, that includes birthday leave, mental health awareness, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work from chic, creativity-filled offices.