10 Aug Cyber Technical Officer
A local down-to-earth IT organisation in Canberra, established in 1996. The role will be sitting within the Managed Services team who are known for their exceptional client experiences and are the face of IT in their client’s businesses.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the’ organisations security and compliance framework for their clients
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Maintain a close working relationship internally to ensure internal and external stakeholders are educated in non-compliance areas
- Maintain regular verbal reporting and feedback to the Head of Service regarding all aspects of their work and areas of responsibility.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of automation processes within the security
Technical Skills: Ideally you will have the following or will be ready to work towards these: MS500, AZ-500, SC-900, and SC-300
Culture: Alignment with the organisation’s core values, both internally and externally
Communication skills: Strong communication skills (both written and oral) between internal and external stakeholders
Problem Solving Skills: Ability to identify a problem and come up with an alternative solution
Strong Attention to Detail: This will be a vital skill to hold as you will be handling complex information
Stakeholder Management: This is a role where you will need to be in front of stakeholders,
Teamwork: You will be a people person, someone that interacts with all departments to achieve success and not only works closely with your immediate team but with the wider business
Security Drive: You want to help support and protect clients from security threats and risks
Growth: Access to Learning and Development tailored to your career dreams.
Community: Enjoy Friday lunches at the main office and engaging in team activities.
Wellness: Corporate Gym membership and a dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
Celebrations: We celebrate you with an extra Birthday Leave Day.
Interested in hearing more about this position? APPLY NOW!
Due to the number of applicants, we will only be contacting those we find suitable.